Follow in the footsteps of legendary stars with the CTK-7000: Over 300 music presets offering practical default settings for rhythm, tone, tempo effects and more for your favourite songs. In addition to 800 rich sounds, 250 rhythms and a 32-channel mixer, this 61-key high-grade keyboard includes SD card-supported audio recording and a microphone input. You can also create and store up to 100 of your own tones and mix them with just as many DSP effects.
The touch-sensitive piano-look keys allow for expressive, nuanced playing.
800 AHL tones
The high-quality 800 AHL tones create clear and dynamic sounds, which unfold in all sounds and rhythms found in classical piano pieces, as well as many other genres.
200 rhythms provide you with a colourful overview of the world of music.
The arpeggiator "splits" a chord played on the keyboard into a sequence of individual notes and automatically plays them back. Perfect for all dance and electro styles!
Create and store up to 100 of your own tones simply by changing any of the 800 integrated tones using parameters such as attack and release times, filter cut-off, vibrato, reverb send and chorus send.
Pop rhythms with a touch of jazz, jazz rhythms with a touch of pop: Combine and edit elements from different rhythms using the rhythm editor. This function allows you to change the bass phrase or the drum sound for example. Ten user spaces are available for individual rhythms edits.
Sound diversity at its best: The CTK-7000 can play up to 64 notes at the same time, turning interpretation of a wide range of musical pieces into a pure pleasure.
Quicker access: Tone, rhythm, tempo and other settings detail can be adjusted, stored and easily called up again by means of the registration function (96 storage locations, 16 banks with six presets each). A wonderful stage feature.
The "Music Preset Library" contains 305 "one touch settings“ based on popular rock and pop songs. The useful pre-settings for rhythm, tone, tempo, effects etc. makes time-consuming searches for the right settings a thing of the past. This assistant makes playing the "top 300" child’s play!
The scale tuning function opens up a whole new world of oriental quarter-tones and tempering in classical/baroque music.
16-track sequencer (recorder)
The song sequencer allows you to quickly and easily record your own ideas in real time (capacity: 12,000 notes). This feature allows you to record 16 tracks plus an additional system track. The sequencer not only records the keyboard in real time, but also acts as a step sequencer, with which you can enter the duration and pitch of the notes manually. Sounds can also be changed on a note-by-note basis.
The pattern sequencer allows you to create your own accompaniments using a recording. You can record or edit all elements or just parts of a rhythm, as well as adjusting parameters such as tone, volume and reverb. Patterns can contain up to eight tracks; the memory can store up to 100 user patterns.
Top-quality DSP effects
Everything you need: 100 DSP effects, ten reverb effects and five chorus effects all integrated to supplement the sound range of your keyboard. You can also create and store up to 100 additional DSP variations.
The internal mixing desk comprises 16 tracks for instruments including an automatic accompaniment feature and 16 tracks for the sequencer. Volume, panorama position, reverb send and various other parameters can be adjusted individually for each channel, and sounds from external sources can be integrated too.
Drawbar organ50 organ tones can be individually adapted via nine slide controls. Change the rotary loudspeaker effects and add percussion at just the touch of a button.
Play or sing along – a solution for the future: connect a CD or MP3 player to the Audio input of your WK-500. Your favourite tunes are played via the loudspeakers of the keyboard in "half playback" – you can play along for the keyboard part. A good alternative to MIDI playback, particularly if you don’t want to edit the song.
Songs and accompaniments can be stored as song data in standard MIDI format (SMF) or as audio files directly on an SD card. In addition, the audio recording and playback function allows you to record an external microphone or instrument and to use this recording with the keyboard and the song sequencer to create a new recording.
Fit for the stage: The line-out enables you to connect your high grade keyboard with stage equipment such as loud speakers and mixers or your stereo system at home.
SD memory cards
Extend the functionality of the instrument simply by using conventional SD or SDHC memory cards of up to 32 GB. It’s easy to store your ideas from the song sequencer, pattern sequencer, your sound creations, MIDI recordings or your audio recordings (WK-7500, CTK-7000) for playback at a later stage.
Pitch bend wheel
Playing aids such as the pitch bend wheel allow you to infinitely adjust the pitch of the notes being played, meaning playing techniques associated with instruments such as the guitar or saxophone can be authentically reproduced.
Plug & play USB interface for easy data exchange (MIDI communication) between the instrument and a computer.
Helping you keep track: the convenient LC display enables you to view important information at a glance. Two-way speaker system
Two-way speaker systemThe two-way bass reflex system with four loudspeakers creates a full, harmonious sound across the entire tone and frequency range.
- 61 standard-size keys
- Touch Response: 2 types, Off
- Maximum Polyphony
- 64 notes (32 for certain tones, 21 for drawbar organ tones)
- Built-in Tones: 800
- User Tones: Up to 100 (Tone Editor), up to 50 (Drawbar Edit)
- Functions: Layer, Split
- Drawbar Organ
- Drawbars: 9 sliders (16’, 5 1/3’, 8’, 4’, 2 2/3’, 2’, 1 3/5’, 1 1/3’, 1’)
- Percussion: Second/Third
- Click: On/Off
- Rotary Effect: Fast/Slow
- 1 to 10, Off
- 1 to 5
- Preset DSP: 100
- User DSP: Up to 100
- Beats per Measure: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Auto Accompaniment
- Built-in Rhythms: 250
- User Rhythms: Up to 100 (Pattern Sequencer)
- Demo Songs
- 5 songs
- 96 (6 setups × 16 banks)
- Song Sequencer
- Real-time recording, playback
- Punch-in recording
- Keyboard Play: 5 songs, 17 tracks
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 30,000 notes (total for 5 songs)
- Audio Recording and Playback Functions
- Requirement: An SD or SDHC memory card, 2GB to 32GB
- Recording: of keyboard play, song sequencer song playback, sound input from MIC IN jack and INST IN jack
- Up to 5 audio files (maximum recording time: approximately 13 minutes for a single audio file)
- Playback Up to 999 files (including files used for recording)
- 32 parts (A01-A16/B01-B16)
- Master parameters, DSP parameters, Part parameters, MIC/INST parameters
- Other Functions
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (–12 to +12 semitones)
- Octave Shift: UPPER 1/UPPER 2/LOWER ±2 octaves
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9Hz
- Scale Tuning: Scale Fine Tune, Preset Scales
- Music Preset: 305 built-in, plus 50 user presets
- One Touch Preset: 250
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 150 types
- 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Pitch Bend Range: 0 to 12 semitones
- Memory Cards
- Supported Memory Cards: SD or SDHC memory cards, 2GB to 32GB
- Functions: SMF playback, file storage, file recall, file delete, card format
- USB port: TYPE B
- Sustain/Assignable jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, start/stop)
- Phones jack: Stereo standard jack
- Line Out R, L/MONO jacks: Standard jack x 2
- Output Impedance: 2.3kΩ, Output Voltage: 1.5V (RMS) MAX
- Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack
- -** Input Impedance: 9kΩ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV Inst In Jack: Standard jack
- -** Input Impedance: 9kΩ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV Mic In jack: Standard jack (connect a dynamic microphone only)
- -** Input Impedance: 3kΩ, Input Sensitivity: 10mV
- Power Jack
- 12V DC
- Power Supply
- Batteries: 6 D-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation during battery use, approximately 4 hours after last key operation during AC adaptor use. Auto Power Off can be disabled.
- 12cm × 2 + 3cm × 2 (Output: 7.0W + 7.0W)
- Power Consumption
- 12V = 18W
- 94.5 × 37.8 × 13.2 cm (37 1/4 × 14 7/8 × 5 3/16 inch)
- Approximately 6.8kg (15.0 lbs) (without batteries)